First Look: Hock Super Perfekto
The Super Perfekto is an innovative rain cape, that functions as a bicycle cape, as a hiking poncho, and as a normal rain cape for the 50+ generation with comfortable entry and sleeves.
This rain cape is quite different from most. It can be fully opened on the front with a continuous zipper. You can put this rain cape on and take it off like a coat. You no longer have to pull over your head like most rain capes.
There is a large pocket on the back that can be closed with Velcro. The long sleeves give you full freedom of movement.
- Full-length front zip for easy on and off
- Raglan sleeves for full freedom of movement with Velcro cuffs
- Reflectors on the arms, chest and back for good visibility even in poor light conditions
- Outside retaining loops for a better grip on the handlebars
- Waterproof (10,000 mm water column)
- Breathable (5000)
- Sealed seams
- Integrated back pocket belt pack
- Soft, comfortable material: 100% polyamide, with polyurethane coating
- Light weight with about 430 grams in size L with the integrated panniers.